Canada Is Looking For Skilled Laborers: Do you have a special skill for working in the outdoors and on a worksite? Read on to find out more.
First, let’s give a little detail about Canada:
Canada is a country in North America which comprises of three (3) metropolitan cities and ten (10) provinces. The country has a large area of land, hence it’s known as the second (2nd) largest in the world today. Ottawa is the capital city of the country while Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the three metropolitan cities in the country.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individual to fill various Skilled Labourers job openings. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of ensuring the proper and efficient cleaning of worksite. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Here is a detailed explanation of what the job description looks like:
– Proper operation of construction equipment
– Adhere strictly to health and safety standards
– Effective cleaning and preparation of construction sites
– Loading and offloading of construction materials to the work site
– Perform regular site clean up
– Comply with health and safety standards
– Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements:
– High school diploma
– Impeccable interpersonal skills
– Exceptional organization and management skills
– Capable of lifting heavy loads
– Can bend for extended hours
– Flexible working hours
– Excel under pressure
– Customer-service oriented
– Superb analytical skills
– Trustworthy and friendly
– Good communication skills
– Customer service and goal-oriented